PRESS RELEASE – FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – 1215-2020
The O’Brien County Courthouse will be moving to a modified Phase 2 on December 15, 2020.
Temporary safety measures have been implemented.
During Phase 2 of the O’Brien County Courthouse Reopening Plan, the following guidelines will be followed:
- Both east and west entrances will be open to the general public.
- Courthouse Hours: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Visitors are required to wear a face mask in the courthouse.
- The public is encouraged to use alternate methods to do business with the courthouse offices: online, by phone, or use the outside drop box.
- Visitors need to maintain six feet social distancing while waiting to receive assistance.
- A list of the county department phone numbers will be provided at the east and west entrance; phone numbers are also available on the O’Brien County website: www.obriencounty.org
- Please leave the courthouse in a timely manner after you have completed your business.
The O’Brien County Board of Supervisors appreciates everyone’s cooperation and patience during this pandemic.